Fire Service Briefing
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
2nd Tuesday of the month
The purpose of this meeting is to convey accurate and timely information to Alabama’s fire service community.
- Discuss issues, problems, and concerns which impact the fire service.
- Facilitate discussion of potential remedies to these problems (crowdsourcing).
- Gather and distribute facts that will positively contribute to mitigation efforts.
- Convey situational updates which impact Alabama’s fire service.
- To leverage the AFC’s position as a state agency in order to facilitate conversation between cooperating and assisting agencies, entities, and organizations.