Skills Test Evaluators must meet the following requirements:
- Not be a part of the instructional team for the subject matter being evaluated.
- Be an employee of the Alabama Fire College or meet the requirements of an adjunct instructor and exhibit an understanding of the evaluation process.
- Read and understand the Alabama Fire College Certification Policies.
Understand the possibility of being randomly audited by an existing Alabama Fire College Proctor.
- Attend all scheduled Proctor reviews to keep current with any changes.
- Be certified and demonstrate competency to the level of training being evaluated with preference given to Proctors trained to one level above.
- Sign an Alabama Fire College Memorandum of Understanding.
- No conflict of interest with individual or individuals being tested.