Fire College Week in Ardmore, Alabama
March 21 - March 25$25
26670 5th St.
Ardmore, AL 35739 United States
March 21-25, 2023
Click here to register online. You will be emailed a link to request your preferred classes.
- Location: Ardmore Baptist Church
- Cost: A $25 fee is required* with registration. Some courses require textbooks which are not included with tuition.
- Course information: Review course listings at www.alabamafirecollege.org for prerequisites and requirements before submitting the registration form. Registrations cannot be accepted over the phone. Class assignment is final. Classes will not be changed after assignments are made. In-state students only.
- Course withdrawal/refund policy: Students who register for courses and fail to attend will be charged the full registration fee. To receive a full refund, all cancellations or withdrawals must be received in writing at least two weeks prior to the beginning of class. Students will receive full refunds for courses canceled by the Alabama Fire College.
- Class sizes: For safety, the number of students in certain classes is limited.
- Age requirement: Minimum age requirement for attending classes is 18.
- Dress code: no shorts, tank tops, or sandals allowed.
- Rapid Intervention Crew Member (40hr) March 22-26. Pre-Reqs: CVFF or FFI Certification
- ISO Update (8hr) March 25
- Passenger Vehicle Extrication Awareness (8hr) March 25
- March 25 AM/PM classes:
- Aircraft Operation Awareness Fixed Wing (4hr) AM or PM
- Air Medical Landing Zone Class (4hr) AM or PM
- Fire Dept Operations Skills Day (8hr) (pick 4): Basic SCBA, Basic PPE, Basic Fire Attack, Basic Fire Streams, Basic Firefighter Survival, Scene Communications, Propane Emergencies
- TARS Grain Bin Rescue Class (16hr): March 25-26
- Emergency Vehicle Driver (16hr): March 25-26