Courses This Month



Connect with us







How do I enroll in Keiser?
Go to Then, choose one of the options on the right side of the page.

Are there any special requirements for VA students?
If VA, you will need to provide a high school transcript and an original transcript from all post-secondary institutions that you have attended.

What program do I enroll in if I am a Firefighter?
The programs for Firefighters and Emergency Medical Service personnel are: Associate of Science in Fire Science, Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security, or Masters.

How many classes are taught at the Fire College?
There are 40 elective courses and the Firefighter I/II certification available through the Alabama Fire College. There are 20 courses in EMS available through the Alabama Fire College, including BASIC, Advanced, and Paramedic.

Do I have to attend classes at the Keiser campus?
All classes that are taught through Keiser University can be taken online.

How many transfer credits am I eligible for if I am a Firefighter?
Students are eligible to transfer courses that are equivalent to courses taught at Keiser. Transfer credit will be evaluated upon admission.

Alabama Fire College and Personnel Standards Commission | 2501 Phoenix Dr - Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405 | Toll Free: 1 (800) 241-2467 - Fax: 205-391-3757